simply me

simply me

About Me

My photo
Karachi, Pakistan
"Because I am a woman, I must make unusual efforts to succeed. If I fail, no one will say, "She doesn't have what it takes." They will say, "Women don't have what it takes." ~Clare Boothe Luce

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Admiration

Just bcuz I never said,
and just because you never expressed
thinking you dint need to..and thinking I feel the same way too,
In those laughs and in those smiles
In those weeps and in those cries
there was no single moment...there was no single time
When you weren't aware or I dint know...
same feelings we shared;
same emotions we showed...
you tried to hide and I always hid,
but ne'er did we succeed a single bit...
the clock would strike nine...the clock would tick three
...but each others company we'd enjoy in glee
we would talk about this and things everywhere..
but never would we say what we pined to hear,
we were weak for very long...
but our silence turned this love into something so strong,
the 'wants' that we had..are now great desires...
Let's together admit today...each other we admire... =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice poem, I like this, even more it is easy for me to understand.

Safyah Zafar said...

Hey thanks..that's how I prefer to write..playing with simple words to get a good meaning out of them =)